Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and -operated. We are currently headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, but also have many remote and travel roles, as well as field teams that include W-2 and 1099 team members who live in the markets where our houses are located across the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest.
Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases. Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 350+ properties in 25+ markets, offering services to clients in:
- Property Management
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
As veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at PFH you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
As the Market Field Operations Manager, you’ll be in a key frontline position, ensuring each guest's stay is everything they had hoped. As a “Jack or Jill of All Trades,” you must be resourceful and love to put in a hard day's work. To enjoy this work and do it well, you’ll need to be personable and apply common sense solutions to make guests happy and help save the company money by staying within budget. It’s critical to have a “can-do” attitude and approach each guest with professionalism.
Your day-to-day will consist of answering guest inquiries and then perhaps restocking a bathroom because no job is above or below you. You’ll also be required to leverage technology and delegate jobs efficiently, ensuring operations run smoothly and keeping the main goal of exceptional hospitality at the core of everything you do.
MANAGERIAL & ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Order stock and maintain inventory of supplies.
- Schedule maintenance and housekeeping staff.
- Supervising the cleaning personnel and resupply systems.
- Documenting and reporting all maintenance and cleanliness issues.
- Building a reliable team of local contractors and third-party vendors to maintain the homes.
- Review resumes and recruit and dismiss new team members as necessary.
- Changing air filters and unclogging drains.
- Performing drywall repair and touching-up paint on walls and furniture.
- Tightening bed frames and furniture.
- Removing and treating insects and pests.
- Hanging curtain rods & replacing shower curtains.
- Updating lock codes & installing lock boxes for backup keys.
- Installing smoke and CO2 detectors.
- Fixing/reattaching towel racks/ hanging wall art.
- Ensuring all linens, fabrics, furniture, carpets, and curtains are in good repair and free of stains.
- Ensuring walls, doors, and all surfaces are free of scuff marks and the appearance of wear and tear.
- Additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Previous experience as a Maintenance supervisor or similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Extensive experience in construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrical or other trades is a major benefit.
- Must have a valid US driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- A perfectionist when it comes to upholding cleanliness and brand standards.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects up to 50lbs unassisted (mainly furniture)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Competitive Salary
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs