Hi! We’re Liquid Planet Marine. Founded in 2017, we’re a full-service boat dealership specializing in selling and servicing seven high-profile boat manufacturers from two central Florida locations in Clermont and Melbourne, Florida.
Here at the Liquid Planet Marine service department, we are certified experts for working on Mercury and Yamaha. Clients love us whether they’re seasoned boat operators or novices because our parts department provides items needed for both in-house works and the do-it-yourself customer. We’re proud to say that our team of skilled professionals consistently leads sales and service quotas year after year and are working diligently towards expanding our services throughout Florida.
You'll love working here if you love boats, boating life, and community. We have a strong family culture and work together as a tight-knit, well-oiled team. We wake up every day feeling honored that we get to serve our community by offering top-of-the-line service and products to the boating community.
We’re currently looking for someone to step into the vital role of Service and Parts Manager here at Liquid Planet Marine. The right candidate for this position must first and foremost be knowledgeable with Yamaha parts and service system (YMBS), Mercury parts service system (MercNet), and LightSpeed EVO.
Beyond that, we need an outgoing personality to oversee the day-to-day operation in this department, which works well with all types of people and easily builds rapport with clients. Our 5,000-square-foot parts department has one of the most comprehensive selections of Yamaha and Mercury parts in the area; for this reason, it will be essential that you are exceptionally organized, have strong administrative skills, and have a proven track record of successfully leading a team.
- Forecast and maintain parts supply.
- Receive parts and track in inventory
- Oversee 5 service employees.
- Assist clients with finding the correct parts as well as suggest parts and services
- Manage service repairs for both in-house and retail services.
- Work collaboratively alongside the service team to ensure parts are ordered, and deadlines are met.
- Assist in the hiring, training, and development of parts and services employees.
- Manage warranty work in a timely fashion.
- Submit warranty claims.
- 3+ years in marine service management.
- Punctual & Professional
- Trust-worthy & Hard-working
- Familiar with Yamaha parts and service system (YMBS)
- Familiar with Mercury parts service system (MercNet)
- Familiar with LightSpeed EVO
- Administrative skills
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $52,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days