BenchMark Management is a leading property management and vacation rental company specializing in luxury properties along the iconic 30A in Florida - a stretch of rural highway connecting breathtaking beaches and unique beach towns.
Our three pillars of success are our team, owners, and guests. Our team is composed of experienced professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. We treat our owners' properties as if they were our own by keeping them well-maintained and meeting the highest standards so that they are always ready to provide a superior guest experience. In turn, our guests appreciate the luxurious accommodations and attention to detail our world-class customer service offers.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our team as we continue to provide the best vacation rental stays in the 30A region.
The Manager of Property Services at BenchMark Management plays a vital role in our company and must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
There will never be a dull day in this fast-paced, challenging position. As multiple projects are always underway simultaneously, you'll need a "how can I help you?" attitude with keen attention to detail and the ability to establish relationships within the company and with clients and third-party vendors.
In this role, adherence to guidelines and procedures is crucial, as is fostering a culture of continuous improvement of systems, processes, and results. Even though this is an office-based role, considerable time will be spent in the field to accomplish the tasks and responsibilities required to be effective.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the qualifications to manage a team of property management staff and provide homeowners with top-notch management services while working in this beautiful part of Florida’s Emerald Coast.
- Responsible for supervision and training of all Property Service management, agents, and support staff.
- Overall responsibility to ensure all properties are up to BenchMark standards, with consistent maintenance and ready for guest check-ins.
- Onboarding and offboarding duties of all properties.
- Network and build relationships with owner associations.
- Create staff schedules, work orders, and relevant reports in collaboration with the Property Services Assistant Manager.
- Create and implement policies and procedures to improve workflow.
- Perform onsite property inspections.
- Manage any issues that may arise with guests professionally and efficiently.
- Vacation rental or relevant experience in the hospitality industry is required.
- Basic understanding of home maintenance and repair.
- Software experience preferred: HubSpot, Breezeway, Microsoft Office, Escapia, KeyData, and Trello.
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Prior leadership experience building collaborative teams.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and decision-making skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 based on experience and achievement
Discretionary based on performance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance