StayLakeNorman Luxury Vacation Homes was founded out of a desire to provide luxury vacation homes designed with the discerning guest in mind. To provide an alternative to the standard family vacation home typically found in Lake Norman, we offer luxury accommodations.
In addition, we are proud to have created a thriving work environment based on our most important values, where employees can grow and enjoy a rewarding work/life balance.
- Positive Attitude
We are seeking additional team members who share our vision and passion for continuing to push the boundaries in the luxury market.
StayLakenNorman’s mission is to provide superior property management for our homeowners and provide outstanding vacation experiences for our guests. We are looking for a skilled and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our team in overseeing the upkeep and maintenance of our luxury vacation rental properties.
The ideal candidate should have excellent technical skills, a commitment to customer satisfaction, and the ability to work independently.
- Complete and oversee general maintenance of high-end vacation rentals.
- Perform routine safety and preventative maintenance checks and inspections on properties, public areas, and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and promptly and professionally repair work orders and complaints.
- Serve as liaison with contractors on special projects (HVAC, Plumbing, etc.).
- Perform routine pest spraying and cobbing on docks at properties.
- Utilize Property Management software to schedule and document work orders.
- Inspect subcontractors and hold them accountable
- Collect trash from properties and dispose at the county Waste Station.
- Monitor septic risers and document routine pumping.
- Maintain hot tubs of properties and perform the hot tub checkout procedure.
- Setup Wi-Fi, keyless locks, thermostats, and televisions for new properties and troubleshoot Wi-Fi and television issues at existing properties.
- Preferred 2+ years experience in general residential maintenance or similar role.
- Basic knowledge of lawn management, construction, handyman skills, appliance repair, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and home maintenance systems.
- Must have valid driver license, clean driving record and pass background check
- Physical stamina and ability to lift 50 lbs
- Self-starter and able to work independently with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work day, night, weekend and holidays as needed
- Legal to work in the US with proper identification.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 /hr
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days