Stay Redamo is a boutique Short Term Rental Company based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our goal is to connect families and communities with our local cultural heritage while providing "Wow" experiences along the way. We do this through exceptionally designed, decorated, and maintained homes and stellar customer service.
The word Redamo means “to love back.” The reason why that’s significant is that not only are we a boutique vacation accommodation company, but we put our heart and soul into the properties we offer our guests and serve our clients with genuine care.
That heart and dedication to our success have been the secret sauce to our growth and ability to stand out above the crowd.
We are located in the vibrant and iconic city of New Orleans and offer stunning homes with luxury amenities and creative spaces that delight our guests. As a team, we are equally as vibrant as our city, and together we possess a wide range of talents and strengths. Our team is highly goal and action-oriented. We aim to work together as a unit and maximize what each of us brings to the table.
We are looking for a reliable and consistent Maintenance Technician to ensure our Accommodations are always in excellent condition and ready to welcome guests for their New Orleans vacation.
In this role, you’ll perform all repairs and general maintenance and develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures and safety protocols. Your day-to-day as our Maintenance Technician will consist of traveling between our portfolio of properties (approximately 25) in New Orleans, where you’ll perform inspections and assess any issues with our equipment, systems, or damage to the structures. It will also require that you make house calls if any maintenance issues arise during our guests' stay, requiring excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to perform repairs promptly.
This could be the perfect position for you if you enjoy working in inspiring and creative spaces with a fun and energetic team and maintaining the homes to ensure they're ready to welcome the next set of guests before check-in time.
This position will begin with a 30-day trial period as an independent contractor and transition to an employee after this period.
- Inspect homes, equipment, furniture, and systems to identify any issues and repair faulty equipment, furniture, and damaged structures.
- Plan and schedule the week for repairs and service.
- Perform general maintenance tasks, including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Ensure all work is completed on time before guest arrival.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Repair broke or leaking plumbing.
- Painting when old paint has become faded or chipped. Maintaining the decks.
- Troubleshoot electronic locks and operational hardware
- 2+ years of maintenance technician experience.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record and access to reliable transportation.
- Reliable, consistent, and hard-working.
- Proficient in using phone apps and computers.
- Ability to deal with guests and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Flexibility to work on call, after hours, and on holidays as needed.
- Preferred: Experience with property management and operations software, particularly Breezeway.
- Preferred: Hospitality or short-term rental experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $35,000 - $55,000
Bonus: Bonus based on individual and company performance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance