Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast, from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private-pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
Join our team as a Maintenance Technician, where your ability to diagnose and fix property issues with a positive and "get it done" attitude is highly valued in a supportive and friendly work environment.
As a Maintenance Technician, you'll be a vital part of the Cape & Coast team, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining our rental properties. This job will be perfect for you if you enjoy the satisfaction of seeing the results of your labors and
how they contribute directly to the company's success. With our competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package, this role offers stability and the chance to grow in a company that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance and respect.
If you are accommodating, and analytical and take pride in producing accurate and high-quality work, this position is waiting for you. Apply today to take the next step in your maintenance career.
- Complete work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide emergency or unscheduled repairs at rental properties all year around as well as complete scheduled preventative maintenance repairs as ordered.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, general mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and troubleshooting
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform a variety of general plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in general residential home maintenance is a must.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and property management maintenance experience
- Associate degree in mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Maintenance a plus.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Weekends are required for this position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $25.00 / hr
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands
Part of the White Sands Hospitality family