At Cohobnb our mission is to provide guests a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals and homeowners excellent vacation rental management. Each vacation rental is set up specifically for guest leisure through our number one core value: Excellence in Hospitality. Our team includes specialists in guest services, reservations, sales, property management, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & offering travelers white-glove service. We are a swiftly growing, yet stable, company, and are looking for A-Players who fit our company culture, align with our Core Values, and are excited to work with a small 100% locally owned business that offers corporate benefits!
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above-average attention to detail, concern for the exact correctness of work, and a strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and be disciplined. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus. The person in this position will require clearly defined work, responsibilities, and reporting relationships, ongoing and thorough training opportunities to develop expertise and increase confidence, and frequently expressed appreciation of the person’s competence, conscientiousness, and loyalty. The position will provide security in a stable work environment, allowing the person to plan for, focus on, and complete tasks on hand. When changes in the nature of the work occur, the person in this position will need direction, training, and support. The position will generally be task-oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work.
- Completing and/or overseeing the general maintenance of our vacation rentals to ensure the high-end properties are maintained to company and guests’ high standards.
- Inspect properties and perform necessary maintenance after guests depart.
- Serve as liaison with contractors on special projects (i.e., HVAC, Plumbing, etc.).
- Perform preventative maintenance on properties, public areas, or equipment.
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform routine pest spraying at properties.
- Responds to, investigate and repair work orders and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain receipt logs and purchase receipts for operations.
- Use Property Management software to schedule and document work orders to ensure the owner is invoiced.
- Inspect subcontractors' and others' work and hold them accountable.
- Perform routine safety and preventative Maintenance Checks on properties Install keyless locks and thermostats on new properties.
- Routinely collect trash from properties and dispose of it at the county Waste Station.
- Monitor smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and document company standards for changing batteries.
- Maintain hot tubs of properties.
- Setup Wi-Fis and televisions and document for all new properties.
- Troubleshoot Wi-Fi and television issues at existing properties.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and if minor repairing plumbing, electrical, and property maintenance issues.
- Be able to switch off with other technicians to be on call weekdays and weekends.
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) (additional hiring bonus)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $19.00
- Flexible Time Off Schedule
- 401k - 5% company match
- Frequent Performance Assessments
- Company Discounts at all Properties
- Weekly Pay on Fridays