Latitude Key Vacation Rentals is a company in Fort Lauderdale, FL providing vacation accommodations to travelers from all over the world. Every property is professionally furnished and cleaned for every guest. We are looking for talented and customer service-orientated individuals to perform maintenance work orders processed before, during, and after guest stays.
The Maintenance Technician will play an important role in our team by ensuring our properties are in excellent, guest-ready condition. The Maintenace Technician reports to the Head of Maintenance for work orders that are given out based on their importance and urgency.
At a minimum, the Maintenance Technician needs to be mechanically inclined and able to work, individually or as a team, on a variety of housing maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technicians include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and complete maintenance work orders as assigned consistently and efficiently
- Be professional - Maintain excellence in your work quality and integrity in reporting your hours worked
- Must clock in/out at each location while working through the Quickbooks Timesheet Application
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician or similar role preferred
- Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic plumbing and electrical experience preferred
- Basic drywall and painting experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Flexibility to work non-tradition hours when needed for emergencies
- Due to the nature of the work being in multiple locations, our maintenance team is required to download and be able to use our maintenance software applications from their phone/ipad/laptop.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: