We manage over 300 short-term Vacation Rental Homes (also known as professionally managed Airbnb homes) and with our full-service management of these homes.
At Big Bear Vacations, we take pride in being the leading and longest-running vacation rental company in Big Bear. We offer a wide variety of properties in several desirable areas in Big Bear with an array of amenities for your enjoyment. We make it a priority to ensure our guests are treated like family and feel at home when they spend their vacation with us.
We're in the vacation business, and for us, that means making people happy. It also means knowing the community we serve, continually innovating our marketing strategies, catering to our guests 24/7, and always staying two steps ahead in the maintenance of our homes.
As a Maintenance Technician, you’ll keep vacations running smoothly by ensuring lighting, electronics, appliances, plumbing, and the general appearance of room interiors are ready for guests before they arrive.
- Perform maintenance to our properties such as repairing the furniture, replacing broken items,
- Install appliances and equipment
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure the functionality
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Assisting in-house guests with basic work orders request
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ job-related maintenance experience or engineering
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly and speak, read, write and understand English
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $17.00 - $20.00 and sign-on bonus
We are offering for any position advertised on BETTER TALENT, a signing bonus for talent that comes onto the Big Bear Vacations team and culture. After 90 days, if the employee and Big Bear Vacations both agree that they are a fit, the new team member will get a full week's pay. In that 90 days, we will put you through our culture and training program to make sure we are both loving our new opportunity to be in a professional relationship. The sign-on bonus is equal to a week of work.
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Fuel reimbursements when coming from out of the area
- 401K matching
- Work phone provided
- Relocation assistance