We need your unique set of skills and your maintenance abilities to ensure the smooth running of our luxury vacation rentals.
At Opulent Property Management (OPM), we stand out above the crowd with our unwavering dedication to being the BEST rather than the biggest. Dedicated to exceeding our client's expectations, we extend boutique-style services with our hands-on approach and local know-how to offer personalized attention that ensures every detail of each guest's stay is uniquely memorable.
We also offer comprehensive vacation rental property management services to homeowners, where our advantage lies in managing homes up close rather than from an office thousands of miles away. Thanks to our extensive local knowledge and personalized attention, we are able to generate, on average, 44% higher rental revenue compared to homeowners operating their own properties.
When you join us, you’ll become part of an organization that holds itself to a higher standard. We genuinely value our team's ideas. We're all about encouraging professional growth and recognizing commitment and outstanding performance.
Apply to be part of our success today, where we aren't just managing properties - we're creating exceptional experiences in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida.
Looking to turn your hard-earned skills and expertise into a fulfilling career?
Our team is seeking a handy person to take on the role of a Maintenance Technician.
As our Maintenance Technician, you’ll play the vital role of performing routine inspections to catch any maintenance issues BEFORE they happen. And, should a problem arise during a guest’s stay, you’ll be the one on the scene to fix the issue promptly and efficiently.
This role requires someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, enjoys taking on different tasks throughout the day and offers excellent customer service to the people you meet, whether homeowners or guests enjoying our beautiful part of the world for vacation.
Seize the opportunity and apply today to join our exceptional team doing what you’re great at right here in sunny Jacksonville, Florida.
- Conduct thorough and regular inspections of the luxury vacation rentals to ensure all aspects of the properties are in top-notch condition. This includes all structural elements, electrical systems, HVAC, appliances, and outdoor areas like pools and landscaping.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks.
- Respond promptly and professionally to any maintenance issues reported by guests during their stay.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors to ensure the work is completed to high standards for larger or specialized repairs beyond your scope.
- Ensure all vacation rentals comply with local and state codes and regulations.
- Solid maintenance experience, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and carpentry, to promptly resolve any maintenance issues.
- Able to provide professional customer service while handling maintenance calls.
- Excellent eye for detail and the ability to stay organized.
- Familiarity with local and state building codes, safety regulations, and any other relevant legislation for vacation rentals.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently.
- Able to meet the physical requirements for the job, including lifting up to 40 lbs, bending, and standing.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $35 - $75 based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Must be willing to work Monday thru Friday during regular business hours with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.