Who we are:
For more than 50 years, Mountain Laurel Chalets has been delivering exceptional vacation rental property management solutions to Gatlinburg. In that time, we have established ourselves as the go-to option for chalet rentals in the region, offering incredible guest experiences that make each person feel right at home.
What it’s like to work with us:
As a small family-owned company, we take pride in offering a welcoming and relaxed work environment with competitive compensation, benefits, and perks like daily free lunches for our team. We also work hard to ensure that our employees feel valued and appreciated each day when they come to work. This is because we understand that our mission isn't just about providing excellent hospitality to our guests - it's about extending that same level of care to our hardworking employees.
So, if you're an experienced and hardworking individual looking for a company that appreciates your skills and contributions, we’d love to have you join our team.
Are you a handyperson who loves working with your hands and putting in a solid day's work?
If so, we could be your workplace match!
We’re currently looking for someone to fill our Maintenance Technician position and take on the important role of handling maintenance issues brought to us by our various departments or guests during their stay to ensure our chalets are always in tip-top shape.
A day in the life of our Maintenance Tech would start out by grabbing a coffee and picking up your work vehicle for the shift (no need to worry about wear and tear on your personal car) and attending to your daily maintenance tasks.
To be the right candidate, it will be important for you to have basic maintenance skills, the ability to troubleshoot home electronics issues and work on home appliances as needed. Additionally, you’ll need to be friendly and professional when responding to a call during a guest’s stay.
Don’t delay! We’d love for you to reach out today and become a part of Mountain Laurel Chalets' legacy- creating a sense of home for all our guests.
- Complete assigned work orders and report progress to the maintenance director or their staff as directed.
- Track and report on the use of consumable items in each chalet and submit a bill.
- Maintain an orderly, clean and stocked work vehicle of regularly used items.
- Keep assigned tools and vehicles in good working order and report repairs as needed.
- Perform security checks as needed.
- 18+ years
- Valid TN driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must possess a basic understanding of home maintenance
- Good health and agility, including the ability to lift moderate to heavy weight
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary Range: $35,000 - $40,000 based on experience and achievement
- Vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee
- Company vehicle for your use while on the job
Availability: Able to work various days and shifts, including weekends.