“Our Goal Is To Elevate Your Next Bar Experience”
At Bar None Creations, we provide our customers an amazing and unique experience you won't find anywhere else! Our 80's/90's bar is a classic, featuring old-school arcade games and drinks that will take you back in time. We also offer our new Alice in Wonderland-themed bar, High-T, sure to make you feel like you've gone down the rabbit hole with an unforgettable high tea service.
When you work with us, you’ll be able to grow and develop professionally in a drama-free atmosphere that encourages open dialogue, collaboration, and innovative thinking. We aim to create a positive work environment where everyone feels respected, appreciated, and accepted.
As our Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of Bar None’s equipment and associated facilities. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing any breakdowns or malfunctions, inspecting all equipment for safety and functionality, and replacing or repairing any parts as needed. Additionally, you will handle all preventive maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep the bar running smoothly. To be successful in this role, the right applicant will have a thorough knowledge of bar and restaurant equipment, experience in electrical and plumbing systems, and excellent customer service skills.
- Performing routine maintenance around the building, such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door, or wall repair.
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures.
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs.
- Maintaining the building's HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly.
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems.
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries.
- Painting the building when old paint has become faded or chipped.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completes and maintains required state-specific competency training and testing necessary to obtain and maintain Class “B” UST System Operator Certification.
- Experience performing maintenance-related tasks.
- Experience with pumps and dispensers preferred.
- Experience in a skilled trade area preferred (i.e., plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $18.00 / hour