“Family is why we started this business, and family is what continues to drive us to build our business.”
~Matthew & Angela Tesdall
Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR) is a community-oriented vacation rental management company based in Utah. We strive to make every stay with us cozy and memorable. It is important to us that each property is designed and staged to provide guests with all the amenities they need, whether they are enjoying the great outdoors or reconnecting with their families.
Having felt the need to escape the "cement playground" ourselves, we created Family Time Vacation Rentals to spend intentional time with our children in our personal cabin in Southern Utah. As a result of that experience, we developed our property management and vacation rental business back in 2008.
At Family Time Vacation Rentals, our mission is simple:
- to help cabin owners generate income
- to help guests create memories with their family and friends.
With integrity at the core of what we do, our team works diligently to ensure that all of our staff and guests feel respected, safe, and welcome from the moment they enter one of our properties. We are honored to have a team that feels like family and helps other families like ours spend more time with the ones they love while assisting property owners in creating a reliable stream of income through their vacation rentals.
We’d love for you to join our family-style team if you love hospitality, the beauty of Southern Utah, and the goal of helping families stay connected as much as we do.
Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR) is seeking a reliable Maintenance Technician to oversee the general upkeep of our managed properties in Southern Utah. To fill this role as Maintenance Technician, you should be an excellent team player and take pride in providing excellent work to avoid guests making repeated calls for maintenance during their stay.
As Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for inspections, preventative maintenance (to avoid small issues progressing into larger ones), and any necessary repairs that may arise at our properties. This position requires someone who enjoys a consistent day of work, and is great at troubleshooting and working with third-party vendors as needed.
At FTVR, we offer competitive pay and an excellent work environment, so if this looks like the perfect fit for you, please apply today!
- Perform routine property maintenance and safety inspections to ensure properties are always up to code.
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems
- Perform minor repairs and fix potential safety hazards
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner, and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked
- Performing routine maintenance around the building, such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door, or wall repair.
- Groundskeeping if the facility contains lawns or other outdoor areas in need of maintenance
- Perform season set-up and wrap-ups of properties
- Minor or occasional snow removal
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Home repair knowledge and tools
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds or more occasionally, pushing and pulling up to 20 lbs, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, and squatting, with some outside duties.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $18 - $25 based on achievement and experience
- Work Truck provided
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Discount
- Able to take advantage of local memberships coordinated by FTVR
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.