At Cohobnb our mission is to provide guests a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals and homeowners excellent vacation rental management. Each vacation rental is set up specifically for guest leisure through our number one core value: Excellence in Hospitality. Our team includes specialists in guest services, reservations, sales, property management, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & offering travelers white-glove service. We are a swiftly growing, yet stable, company, and are looking for A-Players who fit our company culture, align with our Core Values, and are excited to work with a small 100% locally owned business that offers corporate benefits!
The Maintenance Manager will report to the COO and is responsible for leading our Maintenance team. This includes managing daily supervision, and scheduling of the maintenance team, evaluating and troubleshooting maintenance issues, and following up with team members that repair work is completed. The Maintenance Manager will take a hands-on approach to develop and train staff and ensure quality assurance for our guests and homeowners. All duties and responsibilities of this position are always to be performed with exceptional caring and genuine service upholding Cohobnb’s standards and culture. We are looking for an energetic and fast-paced person to create a positive and uplifting company culture within the field team while sourcing and securing A players for the company while consistently innovating and adapting to the growth of the company.
Schedule and manage the activities of the Maintenance team, working on the property and service-related issues.
· Ensure the scheduling of all work orders occur and are performed within a timely manner for the 24/7 elements of the department.
· Manage the work order system and assign all work orders to appropriate maintenance team members.
· Ensure all staff are properly trained and have the tools and materials needed to effectively perform their responsibilities.
· Assist with budget preparation for personnel, supplies, and materials. Monitor and control resources to minimize waste.
· Partner with Human Resources to determine staffing requirements. Interview, select, hire, develop, and retain employees. Build cohesive teams and develop future leaders within the company.
· Actively contribute as a member of the Cohobnb Management Team, participate in weekly meetings, provide insight, and collaborate on problem-solving. Support the decisions and direction of the team and company.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment free of hazards. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed and enforced.
· Provide leadership and oversight to the Maintenance department; ensure repairs are completed timely and correctly
· Ensure all KPIs are being met.
· Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Minimum of two (2) years scheduling experience
· Minimum of five (5) years maintenance technician experience
· Minimum of one (1) year budgeting experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Ability to understand and utilize all relevant company technology and systems
· Ability to work a variable schedule including weekdays, weekends, and holidays
· Have worked in a startup or an extremely fast-paced environment
· Effective organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to solve complex problems by selecting the most appropriate course of action
· Must pass a background check prior to hire
· Organizational savvy
· Project management
· Analytical skills
· Stress management
· Developing others
· Managerial focus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00
- Unlimited PTO & 2 Weeks Vacation
- 401k - 5% company match
- Frequent Performance Assessments
- Company Discounts at all Properties
- Flexible Office and Work-From-Home Schedule
The Northwest Arkansas Council is investing more than $1 million over six months to attract top talent to the region through the LifeWorks Here initiative, which brings to light the lifestyle and career benefits offered by the region.
Northwest Arkansas is a great place to work, live and play: for recent grads, families, career changers, entrepreneurs, artists, and more. This program from The Northwest Arkansas Council is offering top remote working talent – maybe you? – a $10,000 cash incentive to move to the region. The funds will help with everything you need to set up your new life in Northwest Arkansas.
In addition to $10,000, incentive recipients will be gifted a street or mountain bicycle to help you take advantage of the 162 miles of paved trails, the 37-mile Razorback Regional Greenway, and the 322 miles of world-class mountain biking trails that have made outdoor enthusiasts flock to the area. Alternatively, participants can choose an annual membership to one of Northwest Arkansas' world-class arts and cultural institutions.