Who we are:
Elevated Escapes Tahoe is a thriving short-term rental management business founded by Ally Giordano, specializing in the use of technology, AI, automation apps and software to support efficient operations.
What we do:
We take great pride in providing top-notch customer service, ensuring guests have an unforgettable stay. From cozy cabins nestled in serene woods to luxurious lakeside retreats, we offer a wide range of properties to suit various preferences and budgets.
When guests stay with us, they can expect modern furnishings, fully equipped kitchens, comfortable bedrooms, and inviting communal spaces.
From booking to check-out, our commitment is to provide a seamless experience for each of our guests.
What it’s like to work with us:
We are a fun, young company that’s growing quickly. We value open communication and adding humor whenever possible. Our team is self-driven and empowered to handle our own responsibilities without being micromanaged. We inspire each other to become the best version of ourselves, leading by example and using positive reinforcement to inspire others to strive for personal and professional greatness.
You’ll fit in if:
- You are inspired to be the best you can be.
- You believe in the power of collaboration and value strong partnerships.
- Innovation is at the core of your work, and you constantly seek to improve.
- You’re committed to delivering excellence in everything you do.
- You treat everyone with respect and dignity, valuing diversity, inclusivity, and cultural sensitivity.
- You’re committed to sustainable practices and environmental stewardship.
- You’re passionate about creating exceptional experiences, curating unique properties, and connecting people through travel.
Discover the satisfaction of a job where each day entails visiting multiple locations, using your maintenance expertise, and being rewarded with the sense of a job well done as our Maintenance Runner.
In this position, you'll be at the heart of our Airbnb-managed properties, ensuring they are always ready for guests. As our go-to point of contact for our Virtual Assistants (VAs) and a trusted resource for our guests, whether servicing hot tubs, promptly addressing maintenance issues, or conducting pre-arrival inspections, your attention to detail and commitment to guest satisfaction will play a massive part in making sure each guest has a great stay.
If you're a self-starter with maintenance experience, your own set of tools, reliable transportation, and you’re eager to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment, then this job could be your perfect match. And, no worries if you're not local to Tahoe but would love to work and live here - relocation assistance will be made available for the right candidate.
Come join us and start your adventure in the breathtaking heart of Tahoe.
- Participate in team communications, perform hot tub maintenance, and handle basic maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs and fixing common household items to ensure optimal guest experience.
- Conduct thorough pre-arrival and monthly maintenance inspections of properties, ensuring they meet our quality standards and suggest improvements to homeowners.
- Efficiently remove trash as needed and organize the supply warehouse regularly to ensure each property is well-stocked with essentials.
- Maintain detailed records and reports of all maintenance activities, including repairs or replacements, and provide regular updates to the team and homeowners.
- Serve as a primary contact for our Virtual Assistants (VAs) regarding maintenance concerns during a guest's stay, ensuring prompt and professional resolution.
- Stay updated on local regulations related to short-term rentals and ensure all properties comply with these standards.
- Assist homeowners with permitting-related matters, including coordinating Fire Inspections and ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- Basic maintenance skills and experience with common repairs and troubleshooting issues independently.
- Must have a working smartphone with reliable service to facilitate communication and property management tasks.
- Comfortable utilizing technology to complete your duties with reports and pictures.
- A valid driver's license and access to a reliable SNOW-EQUIPPED vehicle for transportation between properties during snow storms (truck or SUV preferred).
- A local resident of the area where the properties are located to ensure familiarity with the area. Relocation assistance is available for those considering this option.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with local permitting processes, including fire inspections, and the ability to assist homeowners with coordinating these inspections and ensuring compliance with local regulations.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18 - $25/hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: This is a 1099 Independent Contractor Position. Two weeks (10 days)of paid time off are included with a 1-year minimum commitment and will be sent as a "bonus" through our payroll system when time off is requested.
Additional bonuses: $25, $50, and $100 increments will be paid from our SPIF (special performance incentive fund) account when above and beyond performance is recognized, and all monthly KPIs have been met
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Additional unpaid time off can also be granted as long as we have advanced notice so we can make sure we have coverage.
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
Schedule: Work hours are primarily Friday through Sunday, with a flexible weekday schedule.