Brightwater Laundry of Tennessee is a place where you’re respected and rewarded while contributing to the success of the vacation rental industry in the Smoky Mountains.
We exist to make life simpler for our customers. Every day, we lighten their load, freeing them from the monotony of laundry tasks so they can focus on their vacation rental business. Our commercial laundry facility, with simple and efficient systems, serves Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the surrounding Smoky Mountain area. We take pride in offering the important service of delivering spotlessly clean, freshly folded, and perfectly bagged laundry ready for immediate use by guests.
We know that our success directly relies on the hard work of our people. For that reason, we’re looking for team players who work with purpose and positivity, knowing it’s all our efforts that make a significant difference in the hospitality industry.
Open interviews Wednesdays & Thursdays 12p-2p
1721 Pittman Center Road Sevierville, TN 37876
Turn your mechanical skills into a future-proof career. Our Maintenance Mechanic position offers a unique niche, steady employment, and the chance to be a part of the established hospitality industry right here in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Our team is currently looking for an individual with strong mechanical know-how to be the caretaker of our industrial laundry equipment in our state-of-the-art facility. As our Maintenance Mechanic, you’ll be in charge of preventative maintenance and fixing our washers, dryers, tunnel system, folding machines, and ironers, along with any other machinery we may have.
To do this effectively, it will be important for you to have proven work experience and a history of working with mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems. Your pay will be determined based on your level of experience, and for the right candidate, we’ll be more than happy to offer training.
So, if you have the skills, a “roll up your sleeves attitude,” and you’re looking for a steady job where you can put down roots and grow, we’d love for you to apply today.
- Manage the care of industrial laundry equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance with routine check-ups on all equipment
- Repair various machinery, which will involve diagnosing and fixing issues with various machinery, including washers, dryers, tunnel systems, folding machines, and ironers.
- Attend training if required.
- High School Diploma preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets
- Access to Email to send reports and pictures
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screening
- Able to work independently and collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Starting at $43,000 per year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Cabin rental discounts
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement