Are you ready to take your maintenance career to the next level?
As a Maintenance Manager at Team Mark LeRoy at Elite Pacific Vacations, you'll join the Gathervacations.com and evrhi.com family and care for some of Hawaii's most luxurious vacation properties. You'll also work alongside one of the best in the business, Mark LeRoy — a renowned luxury property manager located on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Since our founding in 2022, we've become one of the fastest-growing businesses in the Pacific, managing over 400 high-end properties across the country and have been named one of the 50 fastest-growing businesses by the Pacific Business News.
We understand that hard work deserves recognition. That's why we offer our employees not just good pay, but great bonuses and benefits too. We want you to feel appreciated, valued, and, most importantly, part of a team making a difference in the hospitality industry.
When you join our team, you won't just be learning new skills. You'll be preparing for a future in the luxury hospitality industry. At Team Mark LeRoy at Elite Pacific Vacations, we believe in promoting from within, so there are plenty of opportunities for you to advance if you’re up for the challenge.
Ready to take that step?
Are you a maintenance professional with excellent leadership skills looking to make an exciting change in your career?
As our Maintenance Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring our guests have nothing less than a fantastic stay. This job isn't just about repairs and inspections - it's about using your interpersonal and problem-solving skills to make an impact on our operations and guest experiences.
A typical day will begin with reviewing the tasks at hand, strategizing with your team, and planning the best approach for maintaining our luxury properties. Some days will require onsite mentoring to ensure each team member is equipped to meet our standards, while on other days, you’ll be required to work remotely, coordinating with vendors and homeowners or in the field performing in-depth property inspections.
If you possess home repair experience, leadership and delegation skills and are eager to move beyond your current role to a position where your work creates a meaningful impact and your ideas make a difference - apply today.
We can't wait to welcome you to Team Mark LeRoy at Elite Pacific Vacations, where we're about more than just maintenance - we're about creating unforgettable vacation experiences.
- Manage property maintenance tasks, including home repairs, plumbing, electrical, fixture replacement, drywall, paint, furniture assembly, TV installation, and appliance upkeep.
- Oversee maintenance technicians and partner with third-party vendors for tasks beyond your scope.
- Create briefs, pass on estimates, and get approval from owners for property repairs, maintenance and project tasks.
- Lead, communicate, and collaborate with maintenance staff and team members through various mediums like in-person & virtual meetings, text, email, and phone.
- Execute quality and timely property inspections, including but not limited to routine monthly inspections as well as departure and arrival inspections.
- Oversee new property on-boarding and property off-boarding maintenance services-related tasks.
- Ensure compliance with building/safety rules and regulations and operational processes.
- Help improve property care and maintenance services by enhancing processes and systems. This includes troubleshooting, scheduling, and documenting damage claims.
- Participate and assist in the execution of minor property care activities and shop for or pick up property supplies and guest amenities as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required), Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience working in property management maintenance or providing equivalent services during the past 3 years.
- Fluent in digital technology systems such as mobile devices, emails, Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Local knowledge of tourist activities, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
- No criminal background that bears a rational relationship to the job.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement $250/calendar year
- Positive Review Mention Bonus
Schedule: Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, respond to emergencies as needed, and effectively work from home or in the field as required.