Sextant Stays is a next-generation, VC-backed hospitality company utilizing technology to provide meaningful accommodations for leisure travelers in urban destinations across the U.S. Sextant provides customized, full-building residences that provide operational and guest experience advantages.
Sextant’s platform allows real estate owners to unlock significant value by repositioning traditional multifamily properties into hospitality assets through increasing revenue and decreasing operating expenses.
Sextant recently closed its Series A, so this role presents a great opportunity to be an early-stage, high-value contributor instrumental in the company’s trajectory from Series A towards Series B rounds.
Sextant Stays is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join our team in Miami! We’re an apart-hotel company headquartered in Miami, FL with locations throughout the southeast.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate, repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, facility management, or a similar field is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules