Hilton Head Properties R & R is a team of professionals that take pride in their work and go above and beyond in the vacation rental experience. We enjoy a positive work-life balance, celebrating our successes together as we continue to grow. Our employees operate within the Employee Operating Systems, allowing our team to stretch their skills and capabilities. We always strive to provide a welcoming environment with positive leadership and direction for our employees.
Are you handy and enjoy managing and maintaining properties? If the day-to-day upkeep of vacation rental properties and organizing maintenance projects is the kind of work that you excel at and look forward to, we’d like to chat.
To be successful as our Maintenance & Field Operations Manager, you’ll need to be exceptionally organized, have the skill to perform essential maintenance duties and manage maintenance projects with outside contractors across our portfolio of properties.
A typical day may include inspecting properties, delivering goods, handling repairs, scheduling repairs, ordering replacements and working with the team on projects.
- Complete basic residential home maintenance
- Manage small projects, e.g. painting
- Build and maintain relationships with outside contractors
- Follow up with contractors on projects; schedule and meet contractors at homes
- Serve as an on-call person at night and or on weekends in a rotation
- Assist the rental division with filing rental damage claims
- Schedule and manage inspectors of properties
- Schedule cleaning companies for turnaround cleaning
- Inspect properties after cleaning to ensure it meets our quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in general residential property maintenance
- Proven project management skills preferred
- Experience in vacation rentals or hospitality is a plus.
- A strong work ethic and a keen eye for details
- Adept with hand tools
- Moderate level of computer proficiency
- Good verbal communication and a friendly attitude
- Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to climb ladders
- Able to reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking, and hearing are necessary
- Maneuver heavy objects with assistance from appropriate devices and/or with additional manpower
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20 -$23
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Schedule: Regular work week hours with availability to be on-call nights and weekends on rotation.
We’d like to hear from you if you have experience in project management and maintenance and a high standard for excellence, and the ability to work efficiently as a team or on your own.