Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast, from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private-pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
As our Maintenance Coordinator, in your day-to-day role, you'll act as a go-between for our property management team, vendors, and contractors, scheduling regular maintenance, repairs, or upgrades to our rental homes. You will complete annual property assessments for assigned properties, making the necessary recommendations for improvements and addressing any safety concerns.
In addition, we’ll rely on your expertise to conduct detailed pre-arrival inspections to ensure our properties are in top-notch condition.
Becoming our Maintenance Coordinator is more than a job—it's an opportunity to advance your career in a company that values your dedication and skills. Apply today to join us at Cape & Coast Premier Properties, caring for beautiful vacation homes in North West Florida.
- Act as liaison between our property management team, vendors , and contractors as needed for regular maintenance, repairs, or upgrades to rental homes.
- Work closely with Reservations, Relationship Managers, and housekeeping departments to ensure a perfect arrival for owners and guests.
- Complete annual property assessment for assigned properties and make recommendations for improvements, address any safety concerns, and prepare for annual Short Term Rental License inspection.
- Conduct routine paperwork and enter bills into Track PMS Software.
- Review monthly owner statements before publishing and respond to any questions related to billing and rental income.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure outstanding invoices are paid.
- Conduct pre-owner and guest arrival inspections to ensure the property has been properly cleaned and well-maintained.
- Familiarity with general residential maintenance is preferred.
- Previous experience in property management is a plus.
- Proficiency in computers and the ability to learn new software.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Saturdays are required for this position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $17.00 / hr
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands