70 YEARS OF HARD WORK, INTEGRITY, AND RELATIONSHIPS
Join the Bryant Real Estate Family with this unique opportunity for an energetic Maintenance Coordinator.
Seventy years ago, our founder, Annie Bryant Peterson, a single woman in the 1950s, started her own company in the real estate industry, which was unheard of at the time. Through her courage, exceptional business skills, and ability to build quality professional relationships, she shaped the DNA of our business.
Three generations later, we remain under strong leadership, continuously focusing on the long term, putting clients first, and treating each client as part of our family.
Our company has grown over the years, expanding to offer a range of services, including vacation rental property management, short and long-term stays, real estate services and the iconic Silver Gull Motel on Wrightsville Beach.
Apply today to become a part of our powerful legacy. Our family-style work environment offers ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. With us, you'll surround yourself with the same values that have made us successful for decades.
Join us as our Maintenance Coordinator, a role that combines administrative skills, personable communication, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. As the Maintenance Coordinator, your primary mission will be to keep our vacation rentals in top-tier condition for our valued guests and property owners by ensuring all maintenance work orders are coordinated, dispatched, and deadlines are met.
As a Bryant Real Estate Maintenance Coordinator, you’ll be at the heart of our brand, engaging with property owners, vacation renters, and third-party vendors. Your work will be primarily desk-based, punctuated by a flurry of phone calls and the dispatching of orders. However, each day brings new challenges and opportunities, from discussing varied maintenance issues to solving problems in real time.
We are looking for someone with an impressive phone presence, great computer and organizational skills. If you're a sociable problem-solver who would thrive on handling various maintenance issues while maintaining excellent customer service, this role was designed for you.
Join us, and let's create outstanding experiences for our fabulous guests and property owners.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for maintenance services, providing seamless coordination, regular updates, and proactive solutions to homeowners and guests.
- Manage schedules for team members and third-party contractors, ensuring efficient execution of services, timely inspections, and quality results.
- Utilize and master digital applications for efficient task management.
- Contribute to special projects related to maintenance and process improvements, coordinating meetings, and sharing progress reports.
- Conduct routine property inspections and coordinate new property on-boarding and off-boarding maintenance tasks, ensuring all properties are secure.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ensuring all maintenance-related processes are up-to-date and effectively executed.
- Any technical knowledge of general home maintenance is a plus (basic understanding of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, general mechanical and HVAC systems), but NOT required
- Ability to work effectively and in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Solid multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, email, and data tracking
- Professional appearance along with a positive attitude, as well as a team who is willing to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $19- $21 based on experience and achievement
- 40 hours per week with the willingness and ability to work holidays as the business requires, including weekend work
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules