“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
The Maintenance Administrative Assistant is critical in ensuring Oak Island Accommodations owners and guests have a positive experience.
The ideal candidate for this position is an organized individual who can handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and communicate effectively with owners and
guests. You will need to be able to assess customers' needs and respond quickly with solutions.
- assigning work orders to maintenance technicians
- communicating timelines for completion and cost of services
- working with owners, guests, and vendors professionally.
If you’re a hard-working and dependable individual who can work efficiently between property management software and Microsoft Office Suite programs while bringing a positive attitude to the workplace, we’d love to hear from you.
- Answer calls from owners and guests regarding maintenance issues in the rental property.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service to owners, guests, and vendors via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure jobs are scheduled and completed on time.
- Maintain maintenance programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in vacation rentals or related field is a bonus
- Knowledge of programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and property management software
- Able to manage time effectively
- Works well on a team
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $15 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available to work weekends