At Cohobnb our mission is to provide guests a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals and homeowners excellent vacation rental management. Each vacation rental is set up specifically for guest leisure through our number one core value: Excellence in Hospitality. Our team includes specialists in guest services, reservations, sales, property management, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & offering travelers white-glove service. We are a swiftly growing, yet stable, company, and are looking for A-Players who fit our company culture, align with our Core Values, and are excited to work with a small 100% locally owned business that offers corporate benefits!
We are looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals with a professional attitude to care for Luxury Vacation Rentals in Bentonville and Rogers. If you have an eye for detail, know how to make a space look pulled together and attractive, enjoy beautiful and interesting homes, and are willing to travel around Washington County this is the perfect job for you!
· We offer a flexible schedule- you can decide if you would prefer to work full-time or part-time hours. Do you have kids? You’re only looking for weekends? Do you have another job? Not a problem, if you meet the below minimum qualifications, we will set up a schedule that will work best for you!
· Competitive pay rate of $15-$17 per hour with periodic performance reviews and potential for rises. You will be paid weekly in this role.
· Mileage reimbursement- we understand that using your own vehicle to travel can come with some additional cost. For that reason, we offer mileage reimbursement to all our housekeepers. We pay $0.30 to the mile which is reimbursed weekly.
· On-the-job training- never had a housekeeping position before…That’s okay! We offer paid on-the-job training for your first week with the company.
· Growth opportunity- we are consistently growing as a company which means more job opportunities. If you are interested in a role we have posted or moving up in your department we love to hire within!
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Fully sanitize and turnover properties from each guest’s departure, make beds, repair minor damages,
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep the linen room stocked and properly log inventory.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture and carpets.
- Duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to work at least two days a week. Sundays are the busiest day of the week and is a required working day for the entire team
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
- Smartphone with data and comfortable with technology- all scheduling, reporting and time keeping is done on apps.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15 - $17.00
- Flexible Time Off Schedule
- 401k - 5% company match
- Frequent Performance Assessments
- Company Discounts at all Properties
- Weekly Pay on Fridays
The Northwest Arkansas Council is investing more than $1 million over six months to attract top talent to the region through the LifeWorks Here initiative, which brings to light the lifestyle and career benefits offered by the region.
Northwest Arkansas is a great place to work, live and play: for recent grads, families, career changers, entrepreneurs, artists, and more. This program from The Northwest Arkansas Council is offering top remote working talent – maybe you? – a $10,000 cash incentive to move to the region. The funds will help with everything you need to set up your new life in Northwest Arkansas.
In addition to $10,000, incentive recipients will be gifted a street or mountain bicycle to help you take advantage of the 162 miles of paved trails, the 37-mile Razorback Regional Greenway, and the 322 miles of world-class mountain biking trails that have made outdoor enthusiasts flock to the area. Alternatively, participants can choose an annual membership to one of Northwest Arkansas' world-class arts and cultural institutions.