Seaside Vacations & Sales is a rapidly growing, innovative, and fun-loving family-owned vacation rental company based on Chincoteague Island, VA.
As leaders in our local community, we represent a portfolio of nearly 300 premier properties on Chincoteague Island, VA, and Ocean City, MD. We set the gold standard for 5-star service, quality homes, and exceptional vacation experiences for all our guests.
The success of our business is made possible by our growing team of dedicated employees. We promote a fun-loving and team-focused company culture, opportunities for growth, and a healthy work/life balance for our employees to thrive and grow.
We are excited to offer a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
After eight years of innovative planning, we have launched our own in-house laundry facility in a 2,700 sq foot converted church building and are on the search for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee our new linen program - Holy Sheets!
The primary role of this position is to ensure the efficient operation of our laundry facility, identify new opportunities to enhance our linen operations, and contribute to our five-star guest service scores.
This position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, and the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required.
- Team Lead: Responsible for recruiting, training, developing, and supervising all laundry staff. This includes providing safety training, creating employee schedules, reviewing and submitting payroll, and attending team meetings and required staff functions.
- Quality Control: Ensure all laundry equipment and facilities are regularly maintained, cleaned, sanitized, and inspected to meet our company's quality control standards.
- Laundry Inventory: Responsible for ordering and managing the monthly and quarterly inventories of laundry supplies and linens and coordinating with vendors to ensure all laundry and linen demands are met within the housekeeping department.
- Reporting: Complete and monitor all laundry and linen reports required by management in a timely and efficient manner. This includes nightly room status reports, staff schedules, wage reports, regular progress reports, and weekly walk-throughs with our General Manager.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry in vacation rentals or hotels is strongly preferred.
- Past experience in housekeeping is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Flexibility to work overtime, including Saturdays.
- Must be a quick learner and eager to learn new industries
- Must be able to pass a drug screen when required
- Must be committed to community Involvement
- Must believe in environmental stewardship
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Annual Salary from $42,500 per year to $47,500
BONUS: Bonus opportunity based on company performance.
Sign-on Bonus: $250 paid after 30 days of employment, $250 paid after 60 days, and $500 paid after 90 days.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance