Cabins for YOU is a local, family-owned vacation rental management company offering 450+ cabins, chalets, and condos in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. At Cabins for YOU, we are Built on Family, focused on YOU.
The goal of the Linen Manager is to provide clean, reusable quality products and adequate supply in a timely manner from all CFY distribution locations, pre-sort, and pre-treat soiled linens, and to manage linen inventory tracking to reduce replacement cost. The Linen Manager will also be responsible for the daily oversight of Cabins for YOU linen distribution centers. This position will be expected to monitor and manage all employees working in the linen distribution centers. They will also be required to work alongside their employees to ensure all properties are pre-packed prior to the next departure and all CFY linens are accounted for when they are returned daily.
Accountability for timely production (packing clean linens and sorting/treating soiled), staffing, linen control, and cost containment are at the core of this position.
If you have experience in linen processing, especially in the vacation rental industry, then we highly encourage you to apply today! The ideal candidate would be someone who knows how to successfully manage a fast-growing linen department so that demands are met on time and linen inventory is controlled. We are also looking for someone who is able to offer professional opinions and contributions that will be valued as we continue to grow.
- Monitor and review daily work performed in all facilities focusing on timely distribution of packed linens and receiving, sorting and pre-treatment of stains according to Standard Operating Procedures and Linen Control Policies
- Effectively communicate business expectations to all employees
- Maintain a safe working environment that is in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Monitor daily inspections of returned soiled Linen bags for missing or damaged items
Education and Skills
- Two (2) years experience in the Linen Industry, preferably in Vacation Rentals
- Experience with managing employees in multiple locations and scheduling shifts according to production schedules
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain control and organization in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Must successfully pass pre-employment screening
Cabins For You is a drug-free workplace. All applicants must pass a drug test.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
This is a salaried position based on experience.
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance - Over $4,000/year covered by employer!
- 401(k) with employer matching!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Cabin rental discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program