Relitix is the real estate industry’s leading innovator in the use of data science and artificial intelligence to help firms make better decisions around their pool of agents. Founded in 2016 we serve real estate’s largest and most influential brokerages from California to Maine. The first to introduce AI and deep learning models for broker behavior and benchmarking, we continue to operate at the forefront of real estate technology firms in the U.S.
Our team thrives in a hybrid work model, enjoying the flexibility to work from the beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin area as well as remotely. This blend of in-person collaboration and independent remote work has helped us create a productive and satisfying work-life balance.
Join us today and bring your passion to be part of the core leadership team innovating the practical use of AI in the Midwest.
Our team is looking for a Lead Application Developer with a strong understanding of AI and data who can work with a powerful team to enhance and expand existing cloud capabilities.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and most successful real estate companies and teams in the U.S. As we continue to expand, your contributions and implementation of ideas will shape how our technology and organization operate for years to come.
At our company, we take pride in our commitment to strong core values: integrity, practicality, and a service-first mindset. We are actively looking for a candidate who embodies a solid work ethic, empathy, and sincerity toward team members and all aspects of their role. But not to be overlooked, we’re searching for someone to join us in accomplishing great things while having fun along the way.
- Take charge of our data portal application and make it even better, overseeing contracted development talent, in-house developers, along with contributing your own coding work.
- Supervise our customer-facing API endpoints, develop additional endpoints, and manage the associated server infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting various technical issues in our application and environment as they come up.
- Implement new CI/CD pipelines in GitHub Actions; triage high-priority bugs.
- Help us research and apply cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 1+ years of Agile/Scrum experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Angular, Django, SQL, Kubernetes, and the Azure environment.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Customer success-oriented: A positive attitude and desire to improve is a must.
- Experience with real estate or MLS data is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 based on experience and achievement
- Health insurance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules