Put your skills to work with a competitive hourly rate and great benefits!
At Cape & Coast Premier Properties, we’re proud of our reputation, offering the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. Our success can be directly attributed to our 5-star beachfront and pool properties, world-class experiences, upscale amenities, and unrivaled white glove service.
The values that define us and shape our actions can be summed up in the following statements:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
If our values and commitment to the environment and hospitality resonate with you, we’d love for you to apply today.
A day in the life of a Laundry Bag Handler at Cape & Coast is not just about assisting our housekeepers and drivers with laundry bags; it's about playing an important role as a team player in delivering a comfortable and memorable vacation experience to our guests.
As our Laundry Bag Handler, your duties will include taking down fresh linen bags from our shelves for our housekeepers, as well as receiving soiled laundry bags, and helping to sort laundry as needed. It will also be important for you to assist in organizing linen packs to be packed up for our housekeeping team.
If you take pride in your work, appreciate stability and routine, and enjoy contributing to a team-oriented environment, this role could be an excellent fit for you.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work? Apply today!
- Take down fresh linen bags from our shelves to supply our housekeeping staff with the necessary items for their daily tasks.
- Receive and process incoming soiled laundry bags from housekeepers or drivers, ensuring they are prepared for the laundering process.
- Help sort laundry items as required, ensuring proper categorization based on type, color, and fabric to maintain the quality and longevity of our linens.
- Assist in organizing and packing linen packs, making sure they are readily available and packed efficiently for the housekeeping team.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team-oriented environment, ensuring effective communication with the housekeeping and driver teams
- Able to perform physical activities such as lifting and moving heavy laundry bags, standing for long periods, bending, and reaching.
- Attention to detail in sorting and handling laundry
- Excellent organizational skills to keep work areas tidy and track inventory
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, housekeepers, and drivers.
- Due to this role's impact on others' work (like housekeepers and drivers), being reliable and punctual is essential.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15.00 / per hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular work week hours with the flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Part of the White Sands Hospitality family