Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast, from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private-pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
At Cape & Coast Premier Properties, we understand that a perfect vacation begins with pristine linens and a comfortably prepared environment for our guests. To make our laundry operations run smoothly, we're seeking someone dedicated, thorough, and hardworking to work as our Laundry Attendant to work our evening and night shifts.
This behind-the-scenes role will include washing, drying, sorting items for dry cleaning, and packing linens to ensure our hotel and rental properties always deliver a fantastic environment and top-notch service. To do this effectively, you must be highly organized and conscientious. This job will be perfectly suited for you if you’re looking for a role where you can take evening and night shifts as well as work on the weekend.
At Cape & Coast, you'll find a rewarding job with a competitive hourly wage and a welcoming community with room for growth.
Apply today to get started!
- Receive and mark laundry or dry cleaning articles by identifying code numbers or names using hand or machine markers.
- Start washers, dry cleaners, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives.
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them.
- Examine and sort into lots of articles to be cleaned according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
- Load articles into washers or dry-cleaning machines.
- Clean machine filters and lubricate equipment as needed.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to work evening and night shifts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15.00 / hr
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands