Margaritaville offers the chance to get paid to love your job and say goodbye to the days of reporting to an uninspiring office.
What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffett.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of our many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach.
Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is ready for the 2023 season. We have built 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
We'd love to see where you fit on our team of rockstars in this paradise on the panhandle. If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, just wait until you work here.
See you in Paradise!
Spice up your career as Kitchen Manager at our Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort, bringing the heat and a Caribbean kick to our property. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself in the culinary world at our latest property, where you can create fresh and inspired appetizers, entrees, and desserts that add to our guests' laid-back and carefree experience.
The right applicant will possess strong leadership skills, recruit and hire rockstar kitchen staff, and know the safety and sanitation practices.
Do you have what it takes?
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to showcase your culinary skills on the ground floor of a gorgeous new destination in PCB.
We’re looking forward to seeing your creativity and watching as you grow. See you in Paradise!
- Provide our clients with Margaritaville-inspired menus that will put a smile on their faces and help immerse them in our tropical vibe.
- Recruit, train, and supervise a hardworking, upbeat, and guest-focused kitchen crew.
- Budget, order, and manage food costs, ensuring expenses stay within our established guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to coordinate room service, catering, event planning, and other food-related services.
- Uphold our high-quality control standards and ensure that all sanitation and health policies are followed precisely.
- Experience successfully managing a busy kitchen
- A culinary degree or certificate is not required, but a plus
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, delegate and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of Food Safety and Sanitation standards to avoid any health hazards
- Experience in menu planning and development
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills to ensure the kitchen runs smoothly and exceeds guest expectations.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $21.50 - $22.50 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee recognition programs because we value excellence and want everyone to know when you do something great!
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Regular business hours with availability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.