Why Porter is such a great place to work:
At Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees are given the opportunity to communicate with each other so information is shared efficiently. We strive to make sure everyone on our team feels welcome, heard, and like a member of the family.
Why We Stand Out?
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. Not only do we provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing, but we offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
We're confident that when you join our team, you'll love working in our welcoming, family-like environment and putting down roots in our stunning community. Scottsdale and Sedona are known for their majestic views with incredible restaurants and attractions. A place like this draws people from around the world because it has something for everyone, from foodies to outdoor enthusiasts, making it the ideal place for an exciting and satisfying work-life balance.
Step into an exciting role with us as our Junior Business Development Representative.
In this important position, you'll be a cornerstone of our forward-thinking team, tasked with driving business growth initiatives. This will require you to identify new market opportunities, foster strategic relationships, and expand our reach in the Arizonan vacation rental landscape.
Your day-to-day will be a fast-paced mix of strategic planning and hands-on work. Typically it could start by conducting market research and using insights to formulate strategies for expanding our vacation rental portfolio, as well as building and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders. You might then transition to working closely with our customer service team to ensure exceptional guest experiences. Wrapping up your day could be reviewing and reporting on the performance of various initiatives.
As our Junior Business Developer, you can be confident that taking on this role promises not just a job but a rewarding journey of professional growth. You'll get ample opportunities to sharpen your business knowledge, immerse yourself in the evolving vacation rental industry, and develop your leadership skills.
- Work independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure top-caliber properties are regularly onboarded with Porter VRM.
- Prospect, identify, develop, and manage a pipeline of potential clients.
- Qualify leads by working closely with key stakeholders and presenting Porter's services via phone calls, in-person meetings, and emails.
- Develop relationships with local realtors, brokers, property owners, developers, etc., to target specific verticals.
- Manage and report your KPIs to senior management weekly.
- A current Real Estate license is required.
- Be familiar with the current Scottsdale short-term rental (STR) market and the general Scottsdale real estate market.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Personal connections and prior history in these fields are a big plus.
- Able to maneuver, understand and interpret critical historical, market, and home data to determine accurate property projections.
- Have an understanding of vacation rental management and services.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Based on commissions
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance