Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and -operated. We are currently headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, but also have many remote and travel roles, as well as field teams that include W-2 and 1099 team members who live in the markets where our houses are located across the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest.
Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases. Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 350+ properties in 25+ markets, offering services to clients in the following areas:
- Property Management
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
As veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at PFH, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
As a team member of Patriot Family Homes, your role is to help take recently renovated properties and set them up as fully functional homes ready to receive guests that are looking for their home away from home. This position is fully remote, and travel is required 100% of the time. This position reports to the Director of Implementation for Patriot Family Homes.
- Walk the property with an initial maintenance checklist prior to set-up and installation.
- Receive a moving truck at each property and manage/oversee the unloading of all home furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E).
- Find and lead onsite labor to help unload the truck and move all FF&E into houses.
- Setup and furnish the whole house using your creative design skills with little direction.
- Setting up rugs, and furniture, assembling beds, tables, chairs, hanging televisions, lamps, beds, and wall decor, unpacking all kitchenware, setting up the owner's closet with folded and extra linens, etc.
- Assemble equipment for wifi, automatic locks, door access, etc.
- Hang wall decor, and assemble any items that are part of the FF&E for the house.
- Once setup and installation are complete, walk the property and make sure the setups checklist is complete and submit for handoff to operations
- Have general knowledge and problem-solving skills to install to ensure all equipment works as intended (ring cameras, thermostats, keyless entry systems, etc.).
- Be familiar with handling different tools, especially those that would help them build the products (beds, security cameras, shelving, TV, etc.).
- Quick decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity with a design eye (recommended, not required).
- Must be able to lift, move, shove, and carry 50+ lbs.
- Must be willing and able to travel by car/air 100% of the time.
- Setups nomad (travel, see different cities, work hard, manage setup budgets)
- On track to corporate or on track to market manager
- Flat fee paid per house (hire help or do it yourself) After 1 to 2 years:
- Move into your favorite market and into a full-time market manager position
Move into a corporate role within the company as a w2 employee.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Competitive Salary
Schedule: 100% travel availability is required