At GetAwayRentals.com, we offer our clients worry-free vacation and property management services by providing them with the latest in rental technology and a highly focused and experienced professional team.
With our vacation rental management service, we are able to provide owners with the following benefits:
- Guest Experience Managers who work to ensure guests return year after year.
- Investments in technology that improves the efficiency of the business and ultimately increase revenues.
- Competitive fees.
- Strategic marketing.
Creating a challenging and engaging work environment is one of GetAway Rentals’ top priorities, which allows our employees to reach their full potential and contribute to the company's success. This commitment to providing the best possible experience to guests and employees has led us to become a trusted name in the vacation rental industry in New Smyrna Beach.
For GetawayRentals.com to reach its next level, we are looking for an Integrator, COO to work with our CEO and lead our team. In this position, you will take the company's vision and break it down into steps, with your proven ability to create processes and protocols that produce measurable results. You will also oversee our team of employees and ensure their performance meets our standards.
To become an effective Integrator at GetawayRentals.com, you need a leadership style that is both firm and goal-oriented. This means setting clear expectations for the team and holding them accountable for meeting those expectations. You will need to be motivational and support team members to reach their goals. This will require you to be able to delegate tasks effectively and enjoy working in a flexible environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, and we look forward to reviewing your application.
- Collaboration with the CEO to filter and translate the CEO’s ideas into operational plans for the company.
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently “rowing” together in the same direction.
- Effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems practically and healthily.
- Develop comprehensive goals and actionable goals for performance and growth strategies in line with the CEO’s vision.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team.
- Enhance efficiency while improving revenue, margin, cost, and profitability throughout the organization by identifying areas for capital improvements
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with vendors and strategic partners.
- Proven results as an Integrator, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, or similar position is required; experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Experience building high-performing teams with the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent are required.
- Must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems.
- Strong leadership skills and knowledge to build rapport with all employees.
- Capable of transitioning seamlessly from a strategic vision to tactical operations.
- Familiarity with EOS is desired.
- While this position is remote, you will need the flexibility to travel 10% (trade shows, quarterly meetings, as needed).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $120,0000 based on experience and achievements
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunities based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance reimbursement program.