Based in Destin, Florida, Xplorie, LLC (“Xplorie”) is the leading provider of guest experience solutions to the lodging industry. Partnering with the best local tours and attractions in many of the most popular U.S. vacation destinations, Xplorie tech-enabled services assist lodging providers with reducing overhead while simultaneously leveraging local activities and attractions to differentiate their properties and drive increased revenue. Since 1996, Xplorie has delivered turn-key solutions, such as launching its voice-based virtual concierge in 2020, to deliver memories that will last a lifetime.
We are committed to surrounding ourselves with the kind of people who possess our core values so that ultimately, we can all look back with pride on both the great company we have built and the quality of people that we have had the pleasure of working with. Xplorie employees embody the following core values, or as we like to call them: The X Factors.
Relentlessly Resourceful – We are scrappy and celebrate our ability to find the best way to get it done and move on to the next thing.
Win as One – We are a team. We collaborate. When there’s a win, it’s a win for all.
Give – Get – It’s the Xplorie Rule. Treat others as they would wish to be treated, give what you would want to get. Do the right thing!
Own It – Whatever it is, take it to the finish line with pride and determination. We trust our team to act like an owner with their work, and in doing so have the autonomy and purpose to see it through.
Enjoy the Journey – There will be bumps in the road and maybe a wrong turn here or there, but we know that, we love it, and we enjoy every step of the journey!
We are seeking an experienced Integrations Manager to oversee operations with our Property Management Software (PMS) and Reservation Management Software (RMS) partnerships. In this position you will nurture and software partnerships, to help create, maintain and improve data connections to streamline booking processes and business operations.
- Implement technical requirements and documentation to set up and maintain software connections
- Learn and support API connections with PMS and/or RMS systems.
- Act as a liaison between Xplorie teams and partners to support both business and client needs.
- Collaborate with members from Onboarding and Financial teams
- Provide user stories and requirements to the engineering team
- Troubleshoot and review data to improve data integrity
- Introduce new methods to contribute to partner success.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen professional long-term relationships with software partners.
- Travel to visit software conferences
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Commensurate experience considered
- 3-5 years of relevant property management, OTA, and/or point of sale experience required
- 2-3 years experience and understanding of back-end management, desired.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and agile tools (Jira, Confluence, or Slack)
- Experience with API endpoints in JSON or XML format preferred.
- Exposure to the Travel, Tours, and Lodging industry, preferred.
- Bonus if experienced with:
- PostgreSQL or MYSQL
- SOAP and REST API GET and POST methods preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance