Leading the nation in short-term rental insurance, with over 100,000 policies written in all 50 states.
At Proper Insurance Services, we provide property managers and vacation rental owners with insurance policies that cover both commercial and personal use in one policy. Backed by Lloyd’s of London and endorsed by VRBO as its premier vendor for comprehensive short-stay rental property and liability insurance. We proudly insure over 100,000 policies in all 50 states.
Our team is a collaboration of individuals with over 50 years of experience in niche insurance. Together, we’ve created this product with one thing in mind - the short-term stay property owner.
When you join us, you will become an important member of our 5-star team, helping vacation rental and property managers acquire a superior solution to their insurance needs with true peace of mind.
Join us today and be a part of a growing company dedicated to excellence.
We are seeking an Accountant to join our top-performing team for short-term vacation rental owners and property managers.
Your day-to-day duties will include processing daily transactions within our proprietary insurance software, Quickbooks Online, and Excel. As you grow in your role, your duties may expand to include tax compliance, finance, accounting, and other insurance-related tasks. To be the right individual for this position and find it rewarding, you’ll need to be someone who is adaptable, detail-oriented, and has excellent teamwork skills.
Apply today if you’ve been looking to work with a company that truly values innovation, teamwork, and exceptional customer service.
- Process insurance claim payments
- Reconcile daily transactions
- Maintain financial records with a high degree of accuracy
- Process daily insurance policies
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients regarding their accounts, explaining insurance and billing processes, and handling any complaints or concerns.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in an accounting and or bookkeeping position
- Insurance processes and terminology, as well as loan processing and terminology, are desirable but not required
- Strong attention to detail, ability to learn quickly with problem-solving skills, and ability to multi-task
- Quickbooks Online experience is plus but not required
- Competent skills in Microsoft Office and desire to learn other programs
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Able to pass a background check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 to $65,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Regular business hours are Monday thru Friday