Leading the nation in short-term rental insurance, with over 100,000 policies written in all 50 states.
At Proper Insurance Services, we provide property managers and vacation rental owners with insurance policies that cover both commercial and personal use in one policy. Backed by Lloyd’s of London and endorsed by Vrbo as its premier vendor for comprehensive short-stay rental property and liability insurance, we proudly have written over 100,000 policies in all 50 states.
Our team is a collaboration of individuals with over 50 years of experience in niche insurance. Together, we’ve created this product with one thing in mind - the short-term stay property owner.
When you join us, you will become an important member of our 5-star team, helping vacation rental and property managers acquire a superior solution to their insurance needs with true peace of mind.
Join us today and be a part of a growing company dedicated to excellence.
We’re looking for a dynamic Claims Coordinator to be the “air traffic controller” of the Claims Department. With your collaborative spirit, dedication to precision and organizational abilities, you’ll ensure nothing slips through the cracks. This role is crucial because you will be the one who makes the first impression on clients going through the claims process.
- Manage incoming new claim emails and calls: You will engage with clients, collect the claim details, then expertly guide them through the process, and assign an adjuster.
- Manage existing claims: You will ensure clients with existing claims are correctly updated throughout the process with status updates.
Why Join Us?
- Our Educative Approach: Every step of the way, we inform our clients to ensure they are empowered throughout the claims process.
- Get Licensed on Us: Still waiting to be licensed? No worries. If you’re the right fit, we'll cover your licensing costs to become an Adjuster. We’ll also teach you how to write a damages estimate as well as all the details of the different insurance products we offer.
- Growth & Collaboration: We're a growing company that values innovation, collaboration, and a friendly work environment.
How to be successful in this role
As our Insurance Claims Coordinator, your professional communication skills will shine as you transition between calls, ensuring every customer feels heard and helped. Your detail-oriented mindset will ensure that no claim detail goes unnoticed. At the same time, your multitasking abilities will allow you to juggle various tasks, from analyzing claim specifics to coordinating construction details.
But, above all, it will be your positive attitude and genuine desire to learn and help our clients that will turn challenging situations into rewarding experiences.
Ready to level up in your career? We look forward to meeting you. Apply today!
- Collect claim details from the client to create a First Notice of Loss
- Inform the client about the claim process
- Set up the claim in our system
- Assign an Adjuster
- Send email notifications to management
- Provide status updates for clients on their claim process when their adjuster is unavailable.
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Construction experience or knowledge preferred
- Professional communication skills required
- Tech-savvy, proficient with computers and applications
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to help clients
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 to $70,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Short-term disability insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules