Software Implementation Specialist (Remote)
Travelnet Solutions is an integrated software and solutions provider for the hospitality industry. Our mission is to transform how hospitality works. Every day we strive to solve the most difficult technology and workflow challenges, and we work tirelessly to provide solutions to help our customers become more efficient and profitable. Our vision of the future is a world where every hospitality company is able to compete on a level playing field. Our goal is to become our customer's business concierge. It all starts with one question, how can we help you?
Additional benefits as part of our team
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare and Dental benefits
- Health Savings Account match up to $2,000 a year.
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more)
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Retirement with employer match
- Team lunches on Mondays
- Free snacks and soda
- Competitive wages
- Work with an amazing team
Responsible for collaboratively recommending appropriate system configurations based on individual client needs and launching all TRACK clients successfully as a team. They must be highly knowledgeable of client needs and able to develop and implement solutions using Track products and services.
This position is a critical element of our TRACK team and ensures customers are delighted with the TRACK software at launch - ultimately ensuring customer retention and expansion.
This person understands the travel and hospitality industry, has a passion for technology, is slightly obsessed with helping customers succeed, and thrives working in a fast-paced, fluid environment. This servant leader will be responsible for ensuring that our customers consistently receive Five Star Customer Experience and leverage our tools and software to the utmost - truly driving customer success.
- In-depth knowledge of the TRACK PMS, Advanced CRM, and Pulse software systems
- Work with the project team to review all incoming new orders and implementations with the client to truly understand their business needs, how they perform day-to-day functions, and overall business operations to truly partner with our clients
- Configuration and set up recommendations for the client to best utilize our software.
- Coaching and training TRACK Implementation Specialists on the system and how to appropriately implement each module of the software as well as new features that are released in the software
- Manage smooth, on-time, and on budget client implementation projects across multiple department resources
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise in the implementation process - ensuring the project continues on time, on budget, and accurately
- Run Quality Assurance testing on all modules prior to releasing the site to the client for testing, prior to launch, and prior to any team member traveling out to an on-site implementation
- Professionally communicate with the Director and other resources such as the Product and Engineering Team on new items that come up as a request (from the client or from internal team members) or as a bug, new features, or functionality, to help identify where resources should be allocated and which items to prioritize in the work queue
- Offer and maintain exceptional customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs, as well as the hospitality industry
- Work with clients and leadership to proactively develop and implement best practices, standards, processes, methodologies, and metrics in support of organizational objectives
- Identify areas of growth for better implementations and customer satisfaction with the adaptation of TRACK both with the customer and internal staff
- Travel to meet with customers and lead implementations as necessary
- Execute other related company projects as necessary based on the needs of the organization
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent field or discipline
- Requires 2-3 years of hospitality and/or software industry experience, directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Must be passionate about the success of the customer
- Must possess a desire for continual improvement on all duties and responsibilities specified