Breezeway: Implementation Specialist
Join our exciting team with room for innovation and growth
Our software and mobile apps have facilitated over 9M property tasks and 4M guest messages across 100+ million square feet and help thousands of rental and hospitality operators service property to the exacting, elevated standards that customers demand. Breezeway's property care and operations platform help professionals coordinate, communicate, and verify detailed work and deliver the best service experience to clients.
Here’s what our clients have to say:
I love Breezeway!! It’s such magical software, I say that because it’s pure magic that my colleagues and I pull off on daily basis for our guests and properties. I feel confident saying that Abode Luxury Rentals couldn’t function without Breezeway!
We couldn’t have accomplished this without our team. It takes incredible team members to make big things happen. That's why we place a lot of emphasis on the culture we're building at Breezeway. We don't just look for smart talent; we hire energetic people who share our company values. Fostering a collaborative environment helps make our product better, provides space for our employees to grow, and makes our goals more attainable. Together, we're elevating the experience at every property and creating a company culture where our employees thrive.
Tools for our success:
The Broom: This tool reminds us that we’re always leaning in. We’re engaged with our work and operate with purpose, pace, and passion.
The Joist: Just like a joist, we’re reminded that we can do the work and carry the weight by supporting each other and cultivating a rewarding environment through attitude and action.
The Wrench: We are always advancing forward by bringing a growth mindset to our work, learning and striving to get better each day.
Breezeway is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our team and have an immediate impact on our client's onboarding experience. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, keep a positive attitude, and have a solid willingness to learn continuously. This position is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who enjoys delivering results, working independently, and contributing to a growing team.
- Work closely with our Sales and Client Experience teams to ensure new client accounts are implemented efficiently.
- Documentation of system updates in Breezeway knowledge base throughout the implementation process.
- Manage the client experience from the signed agreement through implementation, which includes creating the client's account, verifying partner integration access, and conducting training sessions to educate the client on best practices to succeed using Breezeway.
- Monitor onboarding health across all new client implementations.
- Proactively create, coordinate, and implement new ideas to improve the onboarding process.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality, and inclusion.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is an asset.
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven track record for creative problem-solving for clients.
- Able to navigate CRM software and web-based tools effectively.
- A strong understanding of Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, and quick to learn technology integrations.
- A strong understanding of Excel, with expert proficiency in conditional formatting, VLOOKUP, using shortcuts and formula functions, and sorting and filtering data.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salary: $45,000.00 - $53,000.00
- As an implementation specialist, you will be eligible for our incentive bonus plan based on your achievements of specific personal and company goals.
- Travel perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Apply now if this resonates with you, and you know that you can use your positive outlook and your “roll up your sleeves” attitude to immediately impact our clients' onboarding experience and improve existing processes. We’re looking forward to chatting with you.