Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals is a locally owned family business with more than 40 years of experience as a mainstay in vacation rentals and real estate in the Golden Isles. Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals specializes in St. Simons Island rentals along the southeast coastal region of Georgia. We pride ourselves in being St. Simons Island’s comprehensive resource for vacation rentals and coastal Georgia information.
With over 300 vacation rental homes and condominiums and a collection of luxury vacation rentals on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals will exceed expectations. Our vacation specialists are here to assist in planning the perfect getaway for Island visitors. The Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals team is dedicated to making your St. Simons Island rental experience smooth, stress-free, and enjoyable.
We are hiring a full-time Housekeeping Supervisor to help Hodnett Cooper ensure Guests have an outstanding first impression of the residence they have rented. This team member will work in conjunction with housekeeping staff, escalate maintenance opportunities to the maintenance team, and perform quality control inspections in an energetic environment. Complete administrative reporting and oversee staff to ensure goals are being met. Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Ensure Cleanliness Standards are met prior to Guest Arrival
- Assist Guests and Team Members
- Deliver Inventory
- Escalate Maintenance Requests
- Follow and complete a daily checklist
- Work as a team
- Follow directions from the leadership
- Administrative work: scheduling, timekeeping, reporting
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and vehicle insurance.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, guest services, or other related fields.
- Must have Microsoft Office skills and experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $18.00
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules