“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. We aim to provide exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to use your leadership and housekeeping skills in the welcoming world of vacation rentals right here on Oak Island.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor at Oak Island Accommodations, you will oversee all operations within the Housekeeping Department, including Owner, Guest, and Staff communication and management.
This position manages the daily and weekly workflow of the housekeeping department with the goal of pristine properties that are staged and ready to welcome guests by check-in time. You’ll also be relied on to ensure that cleaning staff and related vendors have the necessary resources and support to meet this goal.
This is a supervisory position, meaning you’ll be directly overseeing a team of 5 or more employees and dozens of vendors, requiring you to have solid leadership and organizational skills.
If you have these characteristics and the desire to level up your housekeeping career, reach out today. We are looking forward to seeing how we can work together and make holiday magic for guests from all over the country.
- Hiring responsibility for all in-house staff, cleaners & inspectors.
- Maintain adequate vendor counts to clean necessary properties.
- Ensure proper scheduling and workload to facilitate cleaning on property turn days.
- Train in-house staff, inspectors, and vendors.
- Handle issue resolution with property owners and guests relating to Housekeeping.
- Manage departmental employee time cards and approvals.
- Communicate efficiently with other departmental heads.
- Oversee Housekeeping work order charges.
- Track and maintain stock and loaner item records.
- Place stock orders with the Purchasing Manager as needed.
- Work with the company President on the departmental budget.
- Bachelor's degree in management or another related field (preferred).
- 3+ years experience managing staff in excess of 5 people.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Efficient in time management.
- Vacation rental housekeeping experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft products, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work in an office environment as well as in the field with staff and vendors.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $18 - $22 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available weekends and holidays