In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention of being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the “Outside Magazine Best Places to Work” Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally operated company, established in 1997. Since then, we have carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. We can directly attribute our success to building our brand around pillars of trust, integrity, and outstanding guest experiences. Because of our commitment to these core values, our portfolio has grown to almost 200 remarkable properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge. This responsibility and growth have positioned us as market leaders in the luxury vacation property management space.
The Housekeeping/Quality Assurance Manager plays a critical role by being responsible for managing all aspects of the Housekeeping Department as well as the role will conduct and oversee thorough pre-arrival checks for every house guest, or owner. Skills in budgeting, hiring, planning, organizing, assigning, directing work, appraising performance, addressing complaints and problem resolution are required. This position must adhere to management company policies and established operating/safety procedures.
- Directly manages the housekeeping department.
- Support management in the budget process and understanding of department financial targets.
- Responsible for the management of the Quality Assurance team.
- Hiring, training, scheduling, and managing housekeeping staff.
- Reviews bi-weekly payroll labor data.
- Responsible for quality control of cleaning services.
- Inventory and quality control of consumables, kitchen inventory, and linens.
- Managing laundry services.
- Quality control of the home interiors
- Responsible for pre-arrival and departure inspections.
- Proven experience as a Housekeeping Manager, Supervisor, or similar role in vacation rentals, hospitality, or related industries.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record.
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work on weekends.
- Knowledge of minor home maintenance, repairs, and mechanical systems.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand and walk, talk and hear; climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl; Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $68,000 and $78,600 with OTE of $82,100
Bonus Details: End of year and end of season discretionary bonuses.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules