Looking for a full-time position that showcases your detail-oriented and leadership capabilities?
Located in the mountains of north Idaho, we proudly represent the gold standard of luxury vacation rentals and property management in and around the breathtaking landscapes of Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint, and Schweitzer Mountain Resort. Our guests choose us for everything from family vacations to company getaways and continue to return because of the memorable experiences we help them create.
But our success is more than just because of our beautiful properties or the range of services we offer. It lies in the strength of our team. At Daugherty Management, we've built a work culture that values every member. Here, each person plays an important role, whether looking after our properties, assisting guests, or supporting each other. In turn, we provide competitive pay, on-the-job training, and some pretty nice company perks.
So, if you're looking for an opportunity that offers growth, rewards, and respect—you've come to the right place.
Do you love working in hospitality?
If so, this position could be a great fit. Currently, we are seeking a Housekeeping Manager to oversee all aspects of housekeeping and staging of the homes in our portfolio.
What will it take to succeed in this role?
The outcomes we’re looking for from this role will be a smoothly operated housekeeping department that includes everything from recruiting to managing staff, upholding our high standards of cleanliness, and the ability to work within the departmental budget while managing inventory.
That means we need someone who is committed, hard-working, excellent at collaboration (and pitching in where required), but also loves working with details with a touch of perfectionism.
Does that sound like you? If you think you’re the right fit, join our team by applying today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Hire, train, and lead housekeeping staff and ensure that Daugherty Management’s operational standards and procedures are followed.
- Lead day-to-day housekeeping operations, manage staff schedules, and ensure top-notch service delivery.
- Conduct property inspections to ensure homes are ready for check-in, address client-specific housekeeping needs, and coordinate with other departments for any maintenance requests or concerns.
- Step in and complete cleaning tasks in cases of staff shortages or no-shows.
- Manage housekeeping budget responsibly, control costs, manage linen inventory, and oversee the purchase of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate housekeeping tasks with other departments within Daugherty Management and communicate any maintenance work requirements to the relevant departments.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation policies and perform other duties as assigned by Daugherty Management.
- 1+ years of experience in a hospitality or housekeeping management role
- Demonstrated ability to lead, train, and motivate a team with strong customer service skills.
- Proficient understanding of housekeeping and cleaning techniques, products, and equipment.
- Ability to make cost-effective decisions related to purchasing and resource allocation.
- Able to think on one's feet and provide solutions with the ability to multitask
- Familiar with safety and sanitation standards and protocols.
- Ability to perform physical tasks when required, including lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willing to step in and work hands-on when the team is shorthanded.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $53,000 - $57,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Summer and holiday discretionary bonuses, along with the potential for incentives based on guest reviews, inventory accuracy, and other factors.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours and weekends as needed (will need to work at least one weekend day each week during the summer rental season).