You'll be a good fit for this position if:
- You love to serve
- You’re impeccable with your work
- You have a flexible schedule and enjoy work perks like a gym membership
Are you looking for a new opportunity with an innovative team that challenges and rewards you for your hard work?
Working at Sextant Stays means you’ll play a valuable role in solving the problem presented to travelers forced to choose between two flawed options: impersonal and expensive hotels or unreliable and inconsistent vacation rentals. What differentiates us from other luxury short-term rental companies is our process of hand-selecting each property and then moving forward with complete renovations, ensuring that each home aligns with our standards.
We can definitively say that our commitment to detail, design, decor, customer service, and implementing smart technology has driven our success. We are now looking for a candidate dedicated to helping maintain the cleanliness of our properties, always putting guest satisfaction first.
If this sounds like you and you’ve got the right mix of experience and qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking a Housekeeping Specialist to join our team. Our goal is to find someone who shares our passion for elevating the vacation rental experience and takes great pride in immaculately maintained rooms, properties, and shared spaces where guests can feel at home and create lifelong memories.
It is important to be high-energy and have a positive attitude in order to be successful in this position and fit our company culture. Our commitment to providing only the best requires someone with experience in housekeeping who is highly organized and hardworking.
In this position, you will visit our various properties and perform duties such as changing linens, general cleaning, replenishing consumables, inspecting for damage or loss, and collaborating with other housekeeping staff members. Creating a professional rapport with guests will also be crucial for enhancing their stay and making them feel comfortable.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and have the experience and qualifications to create sparkling clean spaces for our guests, we’d love to hear from you.
- Pulling linen and trash from guest rooms, offering assistance to other Housekeeping Specialists.
- General cleaning of guest rooms and public spaces (including dumpster/loading dock areas).
- Receiving of housekeeping shipments, supplies, linen, etc.
- Completing monthly inventory of guest linens and supplies.
- Transporting linen between properties as needed. Inspecting arriving guest rooms as needed.
- Light maintenance work as needed (i.e. changing light bulbs, batteries, moving furniture, etc.)
- Daily organization of linen rooms and storage lockers.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Past experience in housekeeping is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unintimidated by using mobile apps while in the field for team collaboration and communication (experience with Slack, Google Suite). Flexible schedule and is open to working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Use of a personal vehicle, valid Driver’s License, clean driving record, and proof of insurance are strongly preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules