Located in the heart of Upstate New York’s beautiful Finger Lakes Region with rolling hills, rural culture, and a relaxed country lifestyle, Finger Lakes Premier Properties (FLPP) is leading the vacation rental and real estate sales industry with an established team and reputation for providing stellar customer service and high value for over 30 years. With this expertise, we manage 300 privately owned lakeside vacation homes, a branded hotel, a local university, some long-term rentals, and multiple condominium projects. Our real estate sales department also specializes in waterfront properties.
To achieve excellence, our leadership team supports each other. Our job environment is flexible, and we enjoy the fact that we are constantly evolving. As we grow, we believe it's essential to provide our employees with the necessary training to take advantage of growth opportunities. We have made it a practice to show appreciation for this type of dedication by offering recognition and rewards for a well-done job.
The Housekeeping Scheduling Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing and assigning the Inspectors, Housekeepers, and Linen Drivers their daily duties and coordinating work among the department. The Housekeeping Scheduling Coordinator reports directly to the Housekeeping Manager. This position works collaboratively with all employees and other FLPP stakeholders to support the company's goals through superior property service. The housekeeping Scheduling Coordinator will create and maintain an environment of continuous improvement and learning to ensure excellence, meet property service goals, and support the sustainable growth of the department and FLPP.
- Coordinates with the Housekeeping Manager, Inspectors, and Housekeepers to provide ongoing performance and development support for the Housekeeping staff.
- Coordinates daily scheduling of Inspectors, Housekeepers, Linen Drivers, and Supply Coordinator.
- Maintains open communications with all staff; responds and resolves problems quickly.
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency, and real-time property status updates and reports using the software.
- Communicate effectively with guests, owners, supervisors, managers, and other FLPP employees.
- Maintains inventory spreadsheet for Supply Coordinator Orders cleaning material and other housekeeping supplies.
- Will assume duties as Supply Coordinator in the off-season.
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times.
- Aligns with the FLPP Safety Program to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ensures all policies are followed and enforced for outside agencies, including but not limited to DOL, EEOC and OSHA.
- Keeps all required safety records and documentation current and up-to-date. Maintains a safety-first work ethic.
- One year of relevant experience, preferably in the vacation or hospitality industry preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $22.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Short-term disability insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules