Located in the heart of Upstate New York’s beautiful Finger Lakes Region with rolling hills, rural culture, and a relaxed country lifestyle, Finger Lakes Premier Properties (FLPP) is leading the vacation rental and real estate sales industry with an established team and reputation for providing stellar customer service and high value for over 30 years. With this expertise, we manage 300 privately owned lakeside vacation homes, a branded hotel, a local university, some long-term rentals, and multiple condominium projects. Our real estate sales department also specializes in waterfront properties.
In order to achieve excellence, our leadership team supports each other. Our job environment is flexible, and we enjoy the fact that we are constantly evolving. As we grow, we believe it's essential to provide our employees with the necessary training to take advantage of growth opportunities. We have made it a practice to show appreciation for this type of dedication by offering recognition and rewards for a well-done job.
We are excited to offer a $1,000 sign-on bonus! $250 paid after 30 days, $250 paid after 60 days, and $500 paid after 90 days of employment.
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing all Housekeeping Department operations to ensure the overall cleanliness and product quality of rental homes in the continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. This position will recruit, hire, manage and develop employees to oversee quality control and inventory within the housekeeping, laundry, and inspection functions in accordance with FLPP’s, cleaning and safety standards.
All duties and responsibilities of this position are to be performed with exceptional caring and excellent guest service while upholding FLPP’s standards and culture at all times.
- Reviews housekeeping/inspector assignments schedules, office staff and coordinators, and linen drivers ensuring work activities meet required efficiencies.
- Implements improvement and follow through on the training and retraining program within the department, holding employees accountable for work quality and standards.
- Inspect work to ensure quality control and evaluate employees.
- Oversee regular inventories of supplies, linens, and cleaning materials; account for inventory, formulate orders and ensure all inventory levels are maintained on a regular basis.
- Recruit, hire, coach, develop and retain the Housekeeping Department employees providing coaching and counseling as appropriate.
- Responsible for Budgeting and Forecasting seasonal and year-round staff.
- Minimum of 3 years managing and leading housekeeping operations in the hospitality industry; vacation rentals are a plus.
- Previous experience in environmental services, hotels,
- Deep knowledge, skills, and abilities in housekeeping systems, techniques, and products.
- Proficient with standard office software applications and ability to learn software programs.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work flexible hours and required weekend work
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $62,000 - $65,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Discounts on select hotels nationally
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules