At Parrish Kauai, we prioritize people. Every guest and every employee holds a place of value and respect.
“We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, property owners and vendors, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.“
-- JP Parrish, owner of the Parrish Collection LLC
What Makes Us Exceptional:
As a team, our mission is to perfect the vacation rental and travel experience in Kauai by continuously elevating our already high standards with innovation and efficiency. We strive to offer the finest quality selection of properties as well as a highly personalized and professional service with a dynamic, interactive team.
When you join us, you’ll be part of our winning team managing the largest collection of home and condo rentals in Kauai. As you help visitors experience the island's beauty, you'll also be supporting and uplifting our local businesses and communities, all while enjoying the stability and reputation of our established brand.
As the largest collection of vacation homes and condos in Kauai, we are in need of an organized and detail-oriented individual to guide and grow our superstar team of cleaners in the role of our Housekeeping Manager.
Your daily tasks will include supervising housekeepers, along with administrative duties like tracking supply inventory and scheduling. You’ll also be called upon occasionally to roll up your sleeves and help with cleaning when necessary.
This position allows you to make a real difference in people’s lives by creating an efficient and enjoyable housekeeping experience while benefiting from an excellent compensation package (with bonus potential), a fantastic work-life balance, and a supportive team.
To succeed in this role, you need to be comfortable multitasking, possess excellent communication skills, and be a problem-solver.
If you’re excited by the idea of being part of something bigger, then this might just be the role for you! Join us today and make your mark as our Housekeeping Manager.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Supervising housekeepers and ensuring housekeepers and housemen are adhering to the cleaning standards and procedures of the company.
- Hiring and training of new team members.
- Creating and posting the housekeeping team's schedule.
- Stocktaking and ordering cleaning supplies, linen, and room supplies.
- Collaborating with other departments to coordinate cleaning schedules and special projects.
- Navigating different software applications to keep tabs on where the housekeepers and housemen are in their daily assignments.
- Submitting work orders to ensure our accounting department is updated on charging housekeeping fees to owners and guests alike.
- Performing the duties of a housekeeper when required.
- Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is preferred.
- Hospitality experience is desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with the ability to establish positive and productive working relationships with multiple parties.
- Proficiency in using computer software for scheduling, inventory management, and maintaining records.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 based on experience and achievement.
Bonus: Annual bonus opportunity of up to 20% of salary based on company and individual performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Must be flexible in terms of hours and days worked, including weekends