Located on Florida's legendary Northwest Coast, 30A Luxury Vacations is a premier vacation rental and property management company offering pristine luxury homes along sugar sand beaches and emerald waters.
Our unique selling point is that we are locally owned and treat every homeowner as a neighbor and every guest as someone we want to fall in love with this area as much as we have.
As part of our philosophy, we don't simply focus on clients. In addition to providing competitive wages and an outstanding work-life balance, we strive to ensure our employees can take full advantage of everything this area offers, from its attractions to its wide range of restaurants and community.
Start the process to join our team today!
Are you an experienced Housekeeping Manager looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic and well-established company?
If so, 30A Luxury Vacations is the perfect place for you. We’re looking for a talented and experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills to take on the leadership of our Housekeeping Department.
In this role, your responsibilities will include overseeing the housekeeping staff, training, managing inventory, and maintaining all housekeeping equipment. Your objective will be to have a team that always goes above and beyond, delivering on the “wow” factor for repeat business.
At 30A Luxury Vacations, we firmly believe that happy employees lead to happy customers! That’s why we strive to create a positive working environment where everyone feels supported in their roles.
If you’re looking for an exciting new housekeeping opportunity, join our committed team of professionals today!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all aspects of the vacation rental property
- Lead, hire, and train housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Inspect properties during and after they have been cleaned by the cleaning vendor teams. Also report any property damage or maintenance items to the appropriate teams
- Order housekeeping supplies and manage inventory.
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred experience with Escapia PMS, Breezeway & Mac OS
- 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation: $50,000 to $70,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Relocation assistance
Schedule: Regular work hours with the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed.