At Big Bear Vacations, attitude is everything. We value teamwork, the golden rule, and approach every day with a solution-oriented mindset. Because of this, we are a leading vacation rental property management company with 300 properties and have become a highly-regarded part of the Big Bear Lake Community.
With a long-standing record of proven excellence, we are committed to our team members and take great care in choosing team members that will stand out as hard-working and trustworthy.
Our Seasonal Housekeeping Leaders are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel. They will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies. The Housekeeping Leader will work closely with the Operations Manager and also other leaders from housekeeping and laundry.
Each Housekeeping Leader is responsible for 6 students in our Student Work Exchange program. The leader will split the groups up between 2-3 houses and monitor the progress and quality of each cleaning. Once the cleaning is complete, the leader will begin the inspection process and identify areas of improvement if needed. Each group of 6 students will clean anywhere from 8-10 houses daily, depending on demand and schedule.
Leaders will be responsible for students' individual time sheets and productivity. Leaders will also be responsible for checking the safety of the homes that the students are staying in (verifying no parties, homes are taken care of and student needs are taken care of for groceries and home supplies).
- Directly supervise and coordinate scheduling of transportation and housekeeping duties.
- Inspect for quality cleaning and ensure that the homes are ready for guest occupancy.
- Collect all canastas and supplies from the office.
- Coordinate with the students which homes will be cleaned that day.
- Verify student timesheets for accuracy.
- Coordinate with students what supplies they need for living
- Check the quality and condition of the student's housing daily
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must be flexible with scheduling.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $17.50 - $20.12
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules