“Family is why we started this business, and family is what continues to drive us to build our business.”
~Matthew & Angela Tesdall
Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR) is a community-oriented vacation rental management company based in Utah and Oregon. We strive to make every stay with us cozy and memorable. It is important to us that each property is designed and staged to provide guests with all the amenities they need, whether they are enjoying the great outdoors or reconnecting with their families.
Having felt the need to escape the "cement playground" ourselves, we created Family Time Vacation Rentals to spend intentional time with our children in our personal cabin in Southern Utah. As a result of that experience, we developed our property management and vacation rental business back in 2008.
At Family Time Vacation Rentals, our mission is simple:
- to help cabin owners generate income
- to help guests create memories with their family and friends.
With integrity at the core of what we do, our team works diligently to ensure that all of our staff and guests feel respected, safe, and welcome from the moment they enter one of our properties. We are honored to have a team that feels like family and helps other families like ours spend more time with the ones they love while assisting property owners in creating a reliable stream of income through their vacation rentals.
We’d love for you to join our family-style team if you love hospitality, the beauty of Oregon, and the goal of helping families stay connected as much as we do.
On your resume, would it be accurate to mention that you have a talent for noticing the “little things”?
If so, and you’re a detail-oriented person who appreciates having a beautifully staged and stocked home, AND you’re passionate about organization - we’d love for you to apply.
Currently, we’re looking for a Housekeeping Inspector with this kind of attention to detail to ensure our properties are properly cleaned and stocked before guests arrive. As the successful candidate, it will be your job to make sure each accommodation is warm, inviting, and stocked appropriately, so each stay exceeds our guest's expectations … and if there’s an issue? You can put it right with a smile on your face.
If you prefer being out and about during the day rather than tied to a desk and where your affinity for perfectionism is celebrated, this is a role where you will shine.
- Thoroughly inspects a property for cleanliness, maintenance issues, and wear and tear concerns.
- Records inspection results within the property care system.
- Ensures proper use of inventory and supplies.
- Reports any missing, damaged, or maintenance issues in properties immediately by creating an issue inside the property care system.
- Report Urgent maintenance issues and damage to local management.
- Assist in resolving guest and owner complaints professionally and courteously.
- Communicate any guest issues and feedback to local management to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- High school diploma or GED Required
- Hospitality / Hotel Work experience preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation to properties
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally, pushing and pulling up to 20 lbs, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, and squatting, with some outside duties.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $13 - $15 based on achievement and experience
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Discount
- Able to take advantage of local memberships coordinated by FTVR
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.