Balmoral Resort Florida is a vacation home resort comprised of 120 homes with 35 additional houses currently under construction. Located in Central Florida, Balmoral Resort Florida is close to Orlando. It is set in a beautiful private gated community featuring spacious vacation homes with private pools, surrounded by peaceful parks, gardens, lush landscapes, tranquil lakes, and walkways. Our resort features incredible amenities, including a waterpark, clubhouse, bar, and grill for our guests to enjoy as well as a fitness center and arcade games facility. We pride ourselves on upholding the gold standard in cleanliness, service, guest experience, and overall satisfaction. Our mission is to serve our guests by offering the ultimate in luxury accommodations, proximity to the most popular attractions in Orlando, and providing memorable activities on the resort for all ages.
At Balmoral Resort Florida, we pride ourselves on offering our guests luxury homes and 5-star vacation experiences. We are currently seeking a dynamic leader to join our team and step into the vital role of Housekeeping Director. The successful candidate for this position must be dedicated to creating an environment that provides an exceptional guest journey from check-in to check-out. To excel in this role, you must be engaging welcoming with a strong work ethic. Equally important will be your ability to guide your team and develop a world-class housekeeping department with acute attention to detail.
- Manage all aspects of cleanliness and quality standards of the vacation homes
- Accountable for the performance of the housekeeping department
- Manage all check-ins, checkouts and turn-overs
- Manage the inventory of each home after check out and ensure each house is adequately stocked
- Lead and manage all housekeeping inspectors and housekeeping staff in an effective and supportive way
- Train and support all housekeeping staff to strictly adhere to all cleanliness and safety protocols and standards
- Be attentive to guests needs and requests
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the vacation rental home industry
- A hotel management diploma is an asset
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to make guests feel welcome and at home
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to maintain composure and professionalism
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and excel in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Computer literacy and ability to use web-based software to manage the housekeeping department and other administrative tasks
- Highly detail-oriented
- Maintenance experience is an asset
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package for you because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Workplace Perks, i.e. flexible schedules, recreation activities, snacks, and coffee
- Monday through Friday
- Must be available for nights, weekends, and some holidays as needed
Annual Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 based on experience
Apply now if you possess the qualifications laid out, and you’d like to join a team that will value you and offers you growth opportunities.