“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
Are you a leader with a touch of perfectionism?
We are looking for a reliable Housekeeping Administrative Assistant to join our team at Oak Island Accommodations in North Carolina.
As a Housekeeping Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring our properties are in tip-top shape to make a great first impression for every check-in as well as being tasked with the important duty of training our housekeeping inspection team.
A typical day at Oak Island Accommodations will include organizing inspections and cleanings, providing direction to the housekeeping staff, processing claims, along with other key administrative tasks. You will also have the responsibility of making sure our housekeeping team is on schedule and properties are staged and ready for each check-in. To do this effectively, this position will require you to have solid leadership skills and operate with a high degree of professionalism.
Apply today if you are an organized leader who works well in a team. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Verifying inspector and cleaning entries
- Posting, updating, and closing departmental work orders
- Supporting housekeeping staff as needed to assure systems and processes run smoothly
- Digital archiving of departmental work forms & updating departmental statistics
- Scheduling emergency cleaning crews
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of email, computer/keyboard
- Team player who works collaboratively
- Proficiency in communication and project management
- Familiarity with regulations of the material safety data sheets related to all chemical use
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $15-$18 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Must be available weekends, nights, and holidays