Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast, from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private-pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
Cape and Coast Premier Properties is now hiring meticulous House Cleaners to perform cleaning duties to maintain luxury beachfront vacation homes.
To be the ideal candidate for the Housekeeper position, you must thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail—checking everything from the baseboards to windows. It will be crucial for you to work independently and take pride in preparing spaces where people can make lifelong memories.
Housekeeping at Cape & Coast offers many benefits and opportunities for growth. As well as being challenging, the work is vital to the company's success and comes with a competitive wage and benefit package.
Does this role sound like a dream to you? We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
- Clean and inspect rooms and common areas.
- Restock all consumables, such as toiletries.
- Ensure rooms are staged and ready to welcome guests in before check-in.
- Report any maintenance issues, damage, or loss of items to management.
- 2+ years of housekeeping experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Extremely task-oriented with high standards for quality and accuracy.
- Available to work 8-hour shifts, including weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Able to work in Cape San Blas.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $14.00 / hour
This position is a part-time, 1099 contract position.